RAMP Interactive is Ringette Ontario's chosen sports administration software. Each participant family, staff member, volunteer and executive from an organization must create an account in RAMP which will then be used to manage the registrations for different family members and registration types for Ringette Association of Burlington programs.
The following information will guide you through the account setup and registration process in RAMP. If you have any questions, please email registration@
If you have never setup an account in RAMP, follow these steps to set one up:
1. Access the Ringette Association of Burlington's (RAB) Registration page here: http://
2. Click on the Don't have an account? Create one Here link.
3. Provide an email address, password and language preference for the account. If the email address has previously been used for a RAMP registration, you will see an error. Your single RAMP account is used for multiple associations.
4. Once the account is created, you will be brought back to the login screen. Login with your new account.
5. Once logged in, you will see a dashboard with available registration types. If registration is not open yet, you can still setup your account to prepare for an upcoming registration.
6. On the left pane select My Family Members.
7. Click Add a Family Member, and follow the instructions to create a new family member for every individual in your family that will be registering with RAB for any role or program. This includes player participants, bench staff members, executive committee members, and volunteers.
1. When registration opens, you will see a Participant Registration option on the dashboard and under the registration section of your RAMP portal.
2. In the drop down menu, select the appropriate season option.
3. Choose the family member that you are registering for. If you have not yet completed the family member registration steps, see Account Setup in RAMP for more information.
4. Under Participant Information, verify all details for the registrant are accurate.
6. Under Choose Your Packages,
7. Click Continue.
8. IMPORTANT: On the Parent/Guardian page, provide the contact information for up to two parents / guardians / emergency contacts. Completing this step with accuracy will ensure that one or two parents / guardians are associated with the player for RAMP information, email communication and in the RAMP app.
When complete, click Continue.
9. On the Questions page, complete each question.
10. On the Confirm Details and Submit Registration page,
11. Click Submit to send in your registration. You will receive a confirmation email to let you know that it has been received, and you will receive further information from the participant's coach once team formation has been completed.
RAMP Registration for these positions will be coming soon. Step by Step instructions will be added at that time. Stay tuned for RAB Communications for more info.
After completing registration, we recommend downloading the RAMP team app. Instructions can be found here: https://burlingtonringette.com/content/team-app-download